Thursday, August 4, 2011

2 weeks

In exactly 2 weeks I will be in Ohio at King's Domain!!! The excitement is building, but it still doesn't feel real. I've been a pro these last few days at just enjoying summer and being lazy. I should probably finish organizing all of my school stuff and unpacking (and then re-packing).....

With Summer Project only 14 days away, I still need to raise about $400. I am trusting the Lord that He has this covered and knows exactly how and when the support will come in, but I am asking you to prayerfully consider joining my ministry team and giving whatever you feel led to give, even if it's just a couple of dollars. It all adds up, and anything helps! :) PRAYERS are the most important thing you can give, and those are appreciated as well!

Follow this link to give (I know it looks like I've only raised $50, but it's just not updated :)

I love you all and am so excited to share this summer adventure with you!

Love, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment