Thursday, August 4, 2011

6 days!

yay yay yay! Only 6 more days until Summer Project at King's Domain! I'm pretty sure the leadership team is already there getting ready to roll with the summer, and seeing their tweets and pictures and everything else is getting me even more excited and ready to be there and meet them all.

I've kind of already started packing too...yes, I know a week is a little far in advance, but in my defense, I'm packing for 7 weeks. For a girl, that's a lot to fit into one suitcase, despite the fact that I'll be able to do laundry pretty often.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support throughout these past few months. I'm trusting that God has something awesome planned, and I'm excited to experience it in a few days!

Much love,
Kayla

"The power of the one who raised Jesus from the dead is living in us, and as a result we have no need to muster up our own might. Our great need is to fall before an almighty Father day and night and to plead for him to show his radical power in and through us, enabling us to accomplish for his glory what we could never imagine in our own strength." David Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment