Thursday, August 4, 2011

Together we are a force for good

Hello friends! I am so blessed to have been given a wonderful opportunity to serve the Lord and his children at a camp in Ohio called King's Domain this summer! This trip is a Summer Project through Campus Crusade for Christ and has a large focus on ministering to inner-city kids. I am beyond excited about being at a camp again this summer, and I love Campus Crusade's focus on sending people out into the world, both in the US and abroad, so I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this. In order for this to happen, I must develop a team of ministry partners who will support be both in prayer and financially. $2500 must be raised in the next few months and I have fully trusted God that he will provide. If you would like to be a part of this ministry, visit my online fundraising page to make a donation of any amount.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment